The perfect location to discover Southern Brittany
Beautiful self-catering holiday homes in Quistinic, near Lorient, France
- The tranquil hamlet of Le Crann is situated in the commune of Quistinic, in the wooded heartland of the Blavet Valley – an area of outstanding natural beauty where time stands still, people are to be enjoyed and life is to be savoured.
- Situated at the end of a no through road, Le Crann provides a natural haven to enjoy peace and quiet with the comfort that your children are safe to explore.
- Simply relax and enjoy the amazing family and child friendly facilities
- The pools are heated pools with secure fencing
- Le Crann means “crown” of a hill, providing the perfect location for stunning views of rolling forested countryside.
Exploration on your doorstep
- Take a walk down ancient tracks, past the old bread oven, to the ancient spring where only 50 years ago the inhabitants of Le Crann had to fetch their water.
- Or link up to the extensive walking and cycling network, including a visit to the local restaurant at the mill or to the popular 16th century village of Poul Fetan, a “living village”; immaculately reconstructed to show life at that time.
- No need to hire bicycles – we have an extensive range here for you!