Rental rates information
- Minimum Stay: 7 nights
- Changeover Day: Saturday
- Check-in time: 18h00, Check-out time: 9h00
- The contract is in EUR but payments can be in GBP or EUR
- Payments by bank transfer, EUR cheque or credit card
- 25% deposit to confirm the booking
- Balance due 8 weeks before arrival
- Damage deposit: 250€ per booking
- Prices include: electricity, gas, water and final cleaning. Wood is included for April, May and Sept if cold.
Holiday Tax (taxe de sejour) – 1€ per adult per night (2020)
- Couples discount outside of July and August (enquire for details)
- 20% Brittany Ferries discount code available (UK – France sailings)
Provided for an additional charge
- Towels – €8 per bale (hand, bath & beach)
Included free of charge
- welcome pack – refreshments after your journey
- WiFi – free and unlimited
- grocery collection service – SUSPENDED due to Covid-19
- baby & toddler equipment – cots, highchairs & much more
- bicycle use – 19 bicycles & 2 baby seats
- bedlinen – except for cot linen
- books, DVDs & games – fun for all the family
- raclette grills – 2 grills for 8 people each
- golf equipment – 3 sets of golf clubs
- basic supplies – starter and cleaning essentials
- picnic equipment
- information pack – excellent holiday info!
- tennis equipment
Sue & Steve Anderson
Gites in Southern Brittany
56310 Quistinic (near Lorient)
This really is the perfect place to come for an idyllic get-away in a beautiful setting.
Wonderful!! What can we say? Sue and Steve have created a holiday venue and experience which is as close to perfect as it is possible to be…
The Smithson family
We had a fantastic time. The cottages more than lived up to and indeed excelled the photos and advertising.
Sue has done a magnificent job of putting together an information pack, which became an essential tool in our day to day planning.
Two beautiful houses, amazing hosts and plenty to do made our holiday one to remember.
The cottage setting and the views across the valley are stunning. We immediately felt relaxed and just soaked it all up.
What’s Up? Holiday Guide
FOR THE KIDS
Everything from equipment, the gardens to out & about!