Phew! Am I glad the dirty work is over!!
It’s been slow but steady progress:
- The lounge and kitchen have been gutted
- A wall pulled down
- The staircase enclosed
- The granite fireplace cleaned
- A new electrical board and wiring installed for additional lighting
- A new wood burner purchased
- The floor tiling extended into the kitchen area
- The sound insulation added and ceiling plasterboarded
- The plastering done!!!
Now the fun part starts!
Time to start putting everything back together.
I am really looking forward to seeing how the new kitchen looks. I still can’t quite believe that by removing a small part of a partition wall, the size of the kitchen will be doubled!
The old kitchenGites in Southern Brittany
The new kitchen design
"Man at work!"Gites in Southern Brittany
Gites in Southern Brittany
Looking for that dream holiday?
Want to find out more about our amazing holiday cottages?